Heart of Homeschooling

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Thanks a lot Taylor Swift

It's official...I can't listen to Taylor Swift songs anymore. I can't listen to them without bawling my eyes out because I miss her so much it hurts....

Nothing can prepare you for the day one of your babies leave the nest. I thought it would be fine, but it's not. My home will never be the same. There's someone missing. We just went on a little vacation to Lake Tahoe and the entire time I kept counting my little sheep and miscounting because my mind has not fully accepted that we only have 6 to count now, no longer 7. A piece of my heart is hurting and I'm wondering if that ever goes away? Keep singing my beautiful songbird

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog