Heart of Homeschooling

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, August 6, 2020

A New Podcast!



About a year ago my friend Allie Suydam told me I should be listening to this amazing podcast (Before Breakfast) she just started listening to and how she was learning a ton about leadership, time management, and other topics. I wasn't really into listening to podcasts mostly because I'm a visual learner and don't tend to remember things I hear. BUT...I decided to give it a try and found out I loved it! Thank you Allie! I now listen to podcasts while multi tasking with something else like getting ready in the morning, laundry/ironing, taking a walk by myself, or sometimes driving. It's a great way to learn something new or get inspired.

After being interviewed for the Mom Inspired Show Podcast last month I was asked by several people if Heart of Homeschooling could do a podcast. So...I decided to start a podcast for Heart of Homeschooling! It's not super flashy and pretty basic, but I had fun putting it together. This first episode is about how to get started homeschooling. It's great especially for those new to homeschooling and those who don't know what to do now that most charters are not accepting new students.

I hope you like it.

Oh! And I'm looking for homeschooling moms and dads to have on the show for future episodes. So, if you are interested, please email me at shannon@heartofhomeschooling.org.

Here's the first Heart of Homeschooling episode 1 for the series - Simple Steps to Homeschooling Success: https://anchor.fm/heart-of-homeschooling

Also, if you are interested in hearing my interview with the Mom Inspired Show go here: https://mominspiredshow.com/homeschooling-101-series-part-4-shannon-carpenter-197/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog