Heart of Homeschooling

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, July 18, 2011

God is full of blessings!

I just had to share. My oldest received the privilege of singing in Worship in church on Sunday. They asked her to also sing a solo of Laura Story's beautiful song "Blessings." She did such an incredible job and am so thankful that God is providing a way for her to use her wonderful gift of singing for Him. So many people at church were blessed. The recording isn't so great...I had to use my phone, but I think she still sounds wonderful. Hope you enjoy! 


1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes .Thanks for sharing,
    Rina

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog