Heart of Homeschooling

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Santa Cruz here we come!

We are all very excited to be going to Santa Cruz this week! We are going to go to the beach every day if we can...the Boardwalk, hiking in the Redwoods and all the other things we have been missing. Emily will be celebrating her 16th bday this week too! Wow, I can't believe it's been 16 years since she was born...where did the time go? I'll post some pics when we get them. The weather is supposed to be in the 70's. Wooohooo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I saw a comment you left on another blog and tracked you down, you have a beautiful family. I have a question for you. You said your on 2 acres and just got a horse. We are on almost 3 acres and my kids keep telling me we need to get a horse or a pony!!! I was wondering how you have things set up for your horse. You can find me at http://ontheoldpath.com/ Thanks! Oh I'm following too!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog