Heart of Homeschooling

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Making history

Woo-hoo...I must be making history for myself in how many blog posts I've done this week! I guess I needed something extra to do while on vacation. I'm having fun, fun, fun posting pics though and hope you are enjoying seeing the memories we are making. Here are some pics from our day at the beach where I spent many days of my childhood...Newport Beach. It was such an incredibly beautiful fall day. It was about 70 degrees, and we had a gorgeous sunset and then a full moon rising above the palm trees. Just incredible! The kids had so much fun playing in the sand and collecting sand crabs. Wes and I had some fun with Emily taking pictures of us! It was a nice day to hang out and take a break from the business of Disneyland. We're off to the parks tomorrow though and well rested for two more full days.

Wes and I swinging Eliana as the sun sets...




I absolutely LOVE this pic of the Balboa Pier with Ruby's in the background where we ate lunch


Look at my adorable Josh just absolutely enjoying himself and the INCREDIBLE sky! God is so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog